2012 -Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program
Camden County Seniors are eligible to pick up check between
June 1, 2012-September 15, 2012
- You must be 60 years old by December 31, 2012 – or older.
- Your income must be less than:
*1 person in the household $20,147 ($1,679 per month)
*2 people in the household $27,214 ($2,268 per month)
- Each eligible senior may receive four-$5.00 checks for a total benefit of $20.00
- Seniors are able to receive these checks 1 time during the program year.
- Identification showing date of birth and County residency is required
- Proof of income: Social Security statement, pay stub, EBT Card, Medicaid Card, or current income tax return.
- You may buy only the fruits and vegetables grown in New Jersey. (Please remember, checks cannot be used on jams, honey, nuts, bananas, cider, baked goods, citrus or tropical fruits.)
For more information contact: Falynn Milligan, 856-425-4612, The Food Bank of South Jersey.
Senior Voucher Distribution dates:
June 1, 2012, 10:00am-12:30pm – Collingswood Community Center, 30 W. Collings Ave
June 13, 2012 10:00am-1:00pm – Springdale Farm, 1638 S. Springdale Road Cherry Hill
June 15, 2012, 10:00am-1:00pm – Winslow Library, 35 Cooper Folly Rd, Atco
June 22, 2012 10:00am-1:00pm- Pennsauken Library 5605 Crescent Blvd Pennsauken
June 27, 2012 9:00am-12:00pm- Isabel Miller Community Center, 8th & Carl Miller Blvd.
July 25, 2012 9:00am-12:00pm- Yorkship Square, Camden, NJ
All vouchers are valid through November 30, 2012, but participants will need to check with their farmers’ market to determine how late in the season each one will be open as market dates differ.