GOVERNMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
NEW JERSEY STATE OFFICIALS – LINKS
- NJ Governor’s Office
- Current Contact List of District 5 NJ Officials (Assembly / Senate)
- NJ State Legislature Website
CAMDEN COUNTY FREEHOLDERS – LINKS
CAMDEN COUNTY OFFICIALS
| CAMDEN COUNTY:
|Alcohol & Substance Abuse||
|CC Social Services||
856/225-5143 or 8800
|Health & Human Services||
|Local Domestic Violence||
856/566-2945 or 2949
|Office of Economic Opportunities||
|One Stop Resource Center||
|Parks & Recreation||
|Senior Services and Services for the Disabled||
|Welfare to Work||
2-1-1 FIRST CALL FOR HELP
If you need help right now, pick up the phone and dial 2-1-1 to reach the Camden County information and referral hotline operated by the Union Organization for Social Service. You can also visit their searchable Community Information System website:
2-1-1 provides callers with information about and referrals to human services such as:
- Basic Human Needs Resources : food banks, clothing closets, shelters, rent assistance, utility assistance.
- Physical and Mental Health Resources : health insurance programs, Medicaid and intervention services, support groups, counseling, drug and alcohol intervention and rehabilitation.
- Work Support : financial assistance, job training, transportation assistance and education programs.
- Support for Older Americans and People with Disabilities: adult day care, congregate meals, Meals on Wheels, respite care, home health care, transportation, homemaker services.
- Children, Youth & Family Supports: child care, after school programs, Head Start, family resource centers, summer camps and recreation programs, mentoring, tutoring and protective services.
Camden County – http://www.camdencounty.com
NJ Dept. of Transportation – http://www.state.nj.us/transportation/
State of NJ – http://www.state.nj.us
NJ League of Municipalities – http://www.njslom.org
NJ Dept. of Environmental Protection – http://www.state.nj.us/dep/
Clean Water NJ – http://www.cleanwaternj.org/
Senior Citizen Services Link
Senior United Community Services – http://www.scucs.org