- February 1, 2018Read more
SENIORS AND LOW INCOME FREE AARP TAX SERVICE BARRINGTON BORO HALL RM 1 – COUNCIL ROOM EVERY MONDAY –...
- January 30, 2018Read more
All pet licenses need to be renewed for 2018. Deadline is April 30 without a penalty. After April 30,...
- January 16, 2018Read more
Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region is hosting our 2nd Annual FlavorFest on February 21, 2018 at Double Nickel...
- January 1, 2018Read more
BARRINGTON CELEBRATES 100TH ANNIVERSARY! Artist’ s rendition of what the clock will look like. Park will include benches and...
- December 22, 2017Read more
Wish Upon a Star Playground will close as of January 3, 2018 for renovations. The new playground will open...
- November 14, 2017Read more
Take a peek at our “Barrington’s On Track” November 2017 newsletter below:
- October 1, 2017Read more
October 8, 2017 ****THE NEW C.O. INSPECTION PROGRAM WILL APPLY TO ANY SETTLEMENT OCCURRING OCTOBER 11, 2017 AND FORWARD****...
- June 16, 2017Read more
In accordance with Ordinance No. 1070, the borough of Barrington is pleased to announce our new partnership with PROCHAMPS, a...
- June 1, 2017Read more
Summer Hours *Please note that the Borough Tax Office and Clerk’s Office will close at 3:00 p.m. on Fridays...
News and Events
About Barrington Boro
Incorporated as a borough in 1917, Barrington, New Jersey is a suburb of Philadelphia that is home to approximately 7,000 residents. Barrington has long been a home of industry, and currently companies such as FedEx and Edmund Optics are within Barrington's borders.
Our government consists of a Mayor and a Borough Council of six council members.
We think you'll find our neighborhoods charming and our residents welcoming, so come pay us a visit, or stay a while.
Click here to view our wikipedia page.
- Free Tax Service for Seniors / Low Income – Mondays Feb 5 – April 16
- Renew your pet license! – FREE Rabies Clinic Sat. March 31
- Support Big Brothers / Big Sisters – food, drinks, fun on Wed. Feb. 21!
- *CENTENNIAL CELEBRATION 1917-2017* (Order a paver or banner or sponsor the clock!)
- Star Park CLOSED for renovations as of Jan. 3, 2018